Westpac Financial Education with the Davidson Institute
The Davidson Institute is Australia’s First School of Money backed by Westpac. The Institute states that it offers Australians help with financial literacy through free seminars in their local Westpac branch, online courses and other educational resources to assist in making confident financial decisions.
This week my article on Will your business be prepared if disaster strikes? features in their Learning Centre under Business Planning.
SKY NEWS & RADIO APPEARANCES
- SKY NEWS Interview: with Ingrid Willinge. cashmaxforecaster.com and business dynamics. August 19, 2014
- Our latest episode on Eagle Waves radio goes to air August 2, 2012 in the next live program Super Eagle & Eagle StartUps on 4 to 6pm.
Our topic is Timing – Timing is one of the most important things to get right when starting a business. Is it the right time for the market? The right time for the economy? The right time for the individual and the individual’s family?
Join us on Thursday around 5pm
- In a new venture for us, we commenced regular interviews on Eagle Waves radio. Eagle Waves is Australia’s first and only radio station dedicated to empowering small businesses.
Listen to the podcast from the interview 26/6/2012 on what our business coaching does and what business start-ups in particular need to be thinking about come end of financial year: Eagle Start-Ups with David Henderson Online
- Business Insider:
- Business Insider: Don’t Make These 3 Mistakes If You Want Your Business To Succeed
- Kochie’s Business Builders: New tool takes the pain out of planning and managing cash flow, Plan and Manage Cash Flow
- BRW (Business Review Weekly): The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Management
- InFinance News: No bubble in sight no property winners either.
- Family Capers: features this recent article of mine in ‘Business Tips Hints and More’ – Wanted Crocodile Handler – Business Lessons From The Wild
- Family Capers: My thoughts on some of the implications of social media for business published on Family Capers website under ‘Social Media, Forums and Networking’: Social Media Beware – The Dark Side For Business
- Family Capers: Check out my article on Don’t Be Fooled – Cash Flow Management Is As Important As It Has Ever Been which appears in Family Capers ‘Business Tips Hints and More’ Section: www.familycapers.com.au